In view of the current Covid-19 situation and the effect it is having on the 2020 season, the NLTTA has reluctantly taken the following decisions regarding the Association’s Competitions for the 2020 season.
- Championship events: The Jnr/Snr 10, 50, 12, and HC will go ahead as original list. The 25 Championship will be decided at the Combined Clubs 25 on 6/9/20. There will be no 100 Championship this year.
- Points Competition will not be run this year.
- Distance BAR, BAR and Speed Championship will not be run this year.
- There will be no SPOCO competition this year.
- All 2020 Affiliation fees paid by clubs will be carried over to the 2021 season.
- There will be no Annual Awards Dinner this year.
The Association would like to thank all clubs and their members who have supported us over the years and we look forward to their continued support in 2021, when there will hopefully be a full season of racing.
Secretary to NLTTA