Prize List £750 – One Rider One Prize, Except for Team
Male 1st £100, 2nd £75, 3rd £50
Female 1st £100
Team of 3 £150
Schoolboy £25, Schoolgirl £25, U18 £25
V40 £50, V50, £50, V60 £50, V70 £50
- The competition is open to any rider whose club is affiliated to the NLTTA at a cost of £25 per club. Any club can affiliate. Individual riders do not have to make any claims for points since they are awarded automatically following club affiliation.
- Competitors are only eligible for points in events following club affiliation.
- The competition is run on a points basis. For each event 120 points are awarded for first place, decreasing by 1 point for each subsequent place.
- Riders who are not in NLTTA affiliated clubs will be disregarded in the points allocation. Only competitors appearing on the result sheet will be awarded points.
- There are 26 qualifying events. Riders can enter as many events as they wish.
- The general competition is determined by each rider’s best 8 results.
- Ties for all prize categories in the final league table will be resolved by counting the number of 1st places. If still equal, 2nd places will be counted, then 3rds etc.
- The club prize will be determined by the combined total of the top 3 riders’ points total from each club from any of the general competitions.
- A detailed league table will be posted on the website at regular intervals to enable teams and individuals to monitor their progress.